Forums » Introduce Yourself

Introduction

• 12 posts
    February 11, 2016 11:23 AM PST

Someone has to go first, and so far we have a fair number of members and I wonder just how many actually know each other here.  I know I really don't know anyone here (yet).  I do look forward to get to know at least some of those that are here.  Live in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle area, I am married and love the way that WW's make my wife look, she loves the way that they look and feel too. What better photographic subject to take great photos of! 

• 4 posts
    February 11, 2016 2:40 PM PST
    Hola! Your wife wears WW...as in Wicked Weasel? If so, and you think she looks good in WW, you should buy her a MS set! Malibu strings are dicks up better than any other suit on the market! Lol
    • 12 posts
    February 11, 2016 5:42 PM PST
    And the set posted all labels are MS. ;). Which are not all that bad... But I am probably at least a little biased.
    • 7 posts
    February 29, 2016 2:51 AM PST

Hi all, you may have sen me around, I hope you like what I will be posting here. Malibu strings is terrific quality and has a great range of clothes as well as some awesomely sexy cossies. I hope to showcase many of them xx

• March 7, 2016 6:00 PM PST

Hey Bethany and Carl here. I am waiting for my second MS bikini to arrive. If you want to know more email me.

• 1 posts
    March 30, 2016 8:30 PM PDT

Hi I'm Jessica....I just bought my first MS suit and I can't wait to get it and try it on!  And I will share the pictures!!!!

• 1 posts
    April 2, 2016 2:05 PM PDT

Hi, I'm Nigel from Australia and I know a couple of people here, despite Aussies not having a strong representation on this site. I'm an amateur but avid photographer and simply love taking pics of ladies wearing (and not wearing) Malibu Strings bikinis.

• 1 posts
    May 2, 2016 2:03 PM PDT

Hello,

New here from Virginia. Looking foward to making some new friends!

• July 16, 2016 8:39 PM PDT

Hey everyone. 

Craig and Lizzie. We are in Los Angeles and love Malibu Strings. Just got signed up here and looking to find some friends. Message us if you're a couple in the area or going to be in the area.

• 1 posts
    July 27, 2016 2:12 PM PDT

Hi everyone. I live in West Kelowna BC Canada and Puerto Vallarta Mexico. I travel back and forth helping and teaching people. I am Certified Hypnotherapist and not really sure if this is where I belong because I am psycho anaylizing everything you say and by your pics I have you all figured out. Haha just kidding, im not.

i owe a lot of ms bikinis. Love em.

Goddess Blessings+

• 2 posts
    October 29, 2016 4:18 PM PDT

Hi All We are now both 50,,ish from Yeppoon area in Central Queensland ,, as soon as we work out which MS set I like the pics  will come ,, Thanks Xx (.)(.) Deb

• 2 posts
    November 6, 2016 1:41 PM PST

Howdy!  We're both mid-30's from Alberta, Canada.  We're working on getting more pics up soon but are trying to figure out which ones to post!

• January 23, 2017 1:10 PM PST
    We are looking for friends and/or couples to hang out with. Open minded. We are in the atlanta area. I just bought a MS and waiting for it to arrive. This new to us! Hit us up for some fun or hit us up to chat.
  • February 20, 2017 9:41 PM PST

Hello ladies, just an admirer of the lovely contributors here, enjoying the wonderful sexy photos.  I'm from Fort Worth, Texas and think that ladies look best in Malibu Strings!

• March 18, 2017 9:15 AM PDT

hi everyone..we enjoy meeting people and making friends..we have a house in the high desert and another in Havasu..If your close by say hi

• 1 posts
    March 27, 2017 2:15 AM PDT

Hello everyone !!!

Im' Titty, 42 years old, mother of two.

im like mini bikini malibustring,  very small, funny and witty !

im like usually, sunbathing topless.

soon more pics  !!!

follow me

kiss

X